I literally spent my entire day doing load after load of laundry, picking up the boys' snacks off of the floor, and doing dishes. It was glamorous.
We ate really crappy during my crappy work week so I sat down to do some meal planning. I am missing those days when I had a freezer supply of "lazy night" or in this case "crappy week" dinners. I see a meal-prep day in my near future. For breakfast we do a lot of waffles, oatmeal, or eggs. Here is what I have come up with for this weeks lunches and dinners:
- Lunch: tilapia and steamed veggies
- Dinner: Left-over pizza (don't judge)
- Lunch: Shrimp and potatoes
- Dinner: Pork Loin with potatoes and carrots
- Lunch: Tacos
- Dinner: Grab night (husband is working
- Lunch: Grilled cheese and tomato soup
- Dinner: BBQ chicken sandwiches, corn, and mac&cheese
- Lunch: Left-overs
- Dinner: Swedish Meatballs, asparagus, mashed potatoes.