Anyways, this is Labor Day weekend so I am NOT looking forward to grocery shopping tomorrow, but it is a necessary evil. Here is my meal plan that I WILL follow!
For Breakfasts: Oatmeal, Raisin Bran (my personal fav), English muffins with egg and turkey sausage, or waffles.
- Lunch: Leftovers... we have plenty!
- Dinner: Swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes, and asparagus
- Lunch: Grill Food! Burgers and hot dogs with baked beans and mac&cheese... America!
- Dinner: Shepherd's Pie (with ground turkey)
- Lunch: Broccoli Mac&cheese
- Dinner: Leftover Shepherd's pie
- Lunch: Prorogues/ homemade pizza... quite a combo, I know.
- Dinner: BBQ Chicken sandwiches, broccoli, and mac&cheese
- Lunch: Crab legs and corn on the cob (the boys will prob not eat sandwiches #pickyeaters )
- Dinner: Torteloni & peas
- Crazy day at Emmett's school and my work... we will probably grab lunch somewhere
- Dinner: something quick and easy like PB&J with yogurt and fruit