Saturday, September 5, 2015

Meal Plan~ Labor Day

Okay, let's try this again. Today (Saturday), we followed the meal plan. *round of applause please.  We ate tomato soup and grilled cheese for lunch (the boys also ate baby Lima beans). For dinner I make a pork loin in the oven with carrots, onions, and potatoes. It was so good I will insert a picture:


Anyways, this is Labor Day weekend so I am NOT looking forward to grocery shopping tomorrow, but it is a necessary evil. Here is my meal plan that I WILL follow!

For Breakfasts: Oatmeal, Raisin Bran (my personal fav), English muffins with egg and turkey sausage, or waffles.

Sunday:
  • Lunch: Leftovers... we have plenty!
  • Dinner: Swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes, and asparagus
 Monday: 
  • Lunch: Grill Food! Burgers and hot dogs with baked beans and mac&cheese... America! 
  • Dinner: Shepherd's Pie (with ground turkey)
Tuesday:
  • Lunch: Broccoli Mac&cheese
  • Dinner: Leftover Shepherd's pie
Wednesday: 
  • Lunch: Prorogues/ homemade pizza... quite a combo, I know.
  • Dinner: BBQ Chicken sandwiches, broccoli, and mac&cheese
Thursday:
  • Lunch: Crab legs and corn on the cob (the boys will prob not eat sandwiches #pickyeaters )
  • Dinner: Torteloni & peas
Friday:
  • Crazy day at Emmett's school and my work... we will probably grab lunch somewhere 
  • Dinner: something quick and easy like PB&J with yogurt and fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment