Monday, December 3, 2012

Emmett's Nursery

I was looking through some pictures the other day and found pictures of Emmett's Nursery! I was so proud of the way it turned out and I have to share!

Below is a picture of his crib: It's a Graco convertable crib (lauren in espresso), we got it from
Toys R Us. His bedding is "Jungle friends" from target, and the mobile and other crib toy was bought second-hand. 
Note: Under the crib I added sterilite drawer I bought from Target, I keep clothes he has yet to grow into. They are the perfect storage solution!

What I may be MOST proud of is his changing table/dresser. My little brother gave this to us and it had seen better days... and was white. I sanded it lightly and painted it using BEHR interior satin paint in Blue Chaise. I couldn't be happier!
I organized his drawers according to style of clothing (onsie, pj's etc), and kept extra supplies in the cabinet.

Below is the wall where is changing table is located.

The cart is from Munchkin (target) and the wall decals are from Hobby Lobby.

Here is the view of the wall his crib is on. I hung his comforter on the wall using two screws and two binder clips- I figured he wouldn't be using it for a while. The white wall shelves are from, you guessed it, Target and the "Emmett" letters were bought white at Michael's and a friend and  I spent hours painting them to match his "Jungle Friends" bedding. LOVE!



I don't think I could have been anymore in love with his nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment