Sunday, February 3, 2013

Operation Organization~ Pantry

Although I dream of someday having a GIGANTIC walk-in pantry with endless shelves and storage... for now I have two cabinets. Yes, I can fit a ton of food in them.. but right now they are a hot mess!




I already had all the organizing tools from previous pantry-cleaning attempts, the only thing I bought for this project is chalk-board stickers (from Martha Stewart at Staples) and I had a 40% off coupon, so they cost only $8 for two packages. I bought the chalk pen from Amazon and I don't particularly care for this one, but it works.


 
I used my new Chalkboard labels to replace the existing labels that were slightly faded... Plus, I like the look and versatility of the chalkboard labels. =)

 
I love these Rubbermaid containers. They come in two sizes for just a few dollars at Walmart. I have had them for years and while they hold up well they don't like the dishwasher. =/
 
 
Here is look at the finished bottom cabinet. I have also purchased new stacking Tupperware to replace the bin of mis-matched containers. =)


Here is the top cabinet! I love that I can now find everything easily and I have so much more space! =)

 
 
Total cost for this project: $8

No comments:

Post a Comment